In November 2011 I climbed aboard the gratitude train and posted a Facebook status each day in regards to what I was thankful for. I so enjoyed doing it that I decided to bring our family blog back with a little twist... to devote the year of 2012 to gratitude. This will be my platform with which to journal our thankfulness throughout the year along with just documenting the daily fun that is our family! Hope you'll join me for the journey!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Life Tuesday

The Mom Creative


Lots and lots of pictures and stories this week! This week was the father/daughter dance that Kip and Campbell attend every year and I had a lot of pictures from that night that I wanted to include... I've seen others include a smaller page protector to include lots of pictures from one event... problem being I didn't have any 6X12 page protectors which is what I wanted to use... so it was on to plan B... which included page protector design B from Becky Higgins... I took a design B page protector and basically trimmed along the seams to cut it down to the size I needed to accomadate all my pictures! It worked great and I was pleased how it flowed with the rest of the page! Again, I am sooo loving Project Life and getting our weekly life documented in 2012! I had plans of doing multiple albums at once to catch up on the last few years but so far have not had much success in carving out enough time to make that happen... rethinking the possibility of using the new digital option on Shutterfly... we shall see!





2 comments:

Sammy said...

i love the journaling cards, they look so clean and nice!

Julie said...

Your pages look great! Love your additional insert and the picture of your boots. So fun!