In November 2011 I climbed aboard the gratitude train and posted a Facebook status each day in regards to what I was thankful for. I so enjoyed doing it that I decided to bring our family blog back with a little twist... to devote the year of 2012 to gratitude. This will be my platform with which to journal our thankfulness throughout the year along with just documenting the daily fun that is our family! Hope you'll join me for the journey!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring+Sun+Swimming=FUN


I'm back.... wow where has the time gone? I mean February is a total blur to me! We all enjoyed back to back flu viruses that seemed to last the entire month and then if you throw in Mardi Gras, our trip to Georgia then that pretty much sums up our month. And now that over 1/2 of March is gone I decided it was time to get back to the ole' blog! I promise to post more regularly from here on out! I mean now that we are officially enjoying our 2 weeks of spring in Louisiana before full on summer weather hits we should have lots of fun things to report about here... I must admit that there are lots of things I love about living in Louisiana... but right now I must say that my most favorite thing is the weather (however in July/August that may be my LEAST favorite thing)... I am really a sunshine girl through and through. I don't miss those Kentucky winters at all! My kids loved are one fluke snow day this winter, but for me it just reminded me just how much I don't miss those dreary gray winter days at all! There are LOTS of things I do miss about living in Kentucky, but winter is definitely not one of them. So here are a few pictures of my kids first swim of the season... Here's to 9 more weeks of school and then basking in the rays of summer! If you feel like sharing, I'd love to know your favorite thing about where you live...




1 comment:

C Golightly said...

Very nice pictures. Where are you guys swimming?